Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010
- это специализированная версия отмеченного многочисленными наградами программного продукта Autodesk 3ds Max, предназначенная для архитекторов, дизайнеров, инженеров и специалистов по визуализации, позволяющая выполнять 3D моделирование, анимацию и рендеринг. Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 предлагает пользователям передовые технологии моделирования освещения и выполнения расчетов, а также поддерживает тесное взаимодействие с семействами продуктов AutoCAD, Revit и Autodesk Inventor.
В Autodesk 3ds Max Design предусмотрены инновационные средства 3D визуализации проектов для концептуального моделирования, поиска нужных форм, проверки проектов и разработки впечатляющих презентаций.
Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010
is 3D-modelling, animation, and rendering software a complete version of the award-winning Autodesk 3ds Max software specifically tailored for architects, designers, engineers, and visualisation specialists. Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 offers these professionals lighting simulation and analysis technology, as well as digital continuity with the AutoCAD, Revit, and Autodesk Inventor product families.
Now, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 introduces innovative new 3D design visualisation tools for conceptual modelling and form finding, validating designs, and adding impact to final presentations.
New in 3ds Max Design 2010:
- Create 3D models quickly and efficiently with the new Graphite modelling toolset. Graphite builds on the renowned 3ds Max polygon modelling functionality by delivering 100 new tools for advanced polygonal modelling, texture painting, and freeform design. Because the Graphite tools are always displayed in one central location, it’s easy to find the right tool for the job. Customise the tool display or hide the command panel and model in Expert Mode.
- Simulate the lighting in your designs with confidence Exposure lighting analysis technology has been validated by the National Research Council Canada (NRC), Canada's leading organisation for scientific research and development, and the same organisation that has conducted validation studies on Radiance for lighting simulation. A feature unique to 3ds Max Design 2010, Exposure enables you to achieve more sustainable designs by analysing how sun, sky, and artificial lighting interact with your design and exploring direct lighting effects right in the viewport. Load complex designs and watch lighting levels adjust in the scene as colours.
- The new Containers toolset in 3ds Max Design facilitates collaboration and flexible workflows by enabling users to collect multiple objects of a complex scene into a single container. Place related objects such as sections of a city in a container and treat them as a single element. To improve scene performance, temporarily unload containers from the viewport display while maintaining their relationships to the scene and reload later when needed saving memory, increasing viewport performance, and decreasing load and save times. Translate, delete, copy, or save container nodes; use containers to override object properties for scene organisation without affecting layer organisation (similar to a nested layer workflow); and reference multiple containers created by others into a single scene so users can work together in context. Users can access and edit each other's container, allowing flexible workflows while also imposing constraints on what can be edited.
- Take the guesswork out of your final renders with Review 3, the third generation of Review technology and a major advancement in viewport display. In addition to a redesigned Viewport menu that significantly streamlines your workflow, Review 3 offers support for ambient occlusion, High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI)-based lighting, soft shadows, hardware anti-aliasing, interactive exposure control, and the revolutionary mental mill shader technology.
- Quickly navigate all rendering-related assets in your scene, perform operations on multiple objects, and inspect and even replace individual materials. The Material Explorer simplifies the way you interact with objects and materials, making design iterations much easier, even in highly complex scenes.
xView Mesh Analyser
- Validate your 3D models prior to export or rendering with the xView mesh analyser technology. This new functionality gives you an interactive view of potential design issues so you can make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes. The analyser significantly improves the speed of testing models and maps. Test or query for flipped or overlapping faces and unwelded vertices. You can also add your own specific tests and queries.
- Bring your designs to life with realistic water, fire, smoke, and other particle effects using the new PFlowAdvanced toolset. PFlowAdvanced delivers 12 new operators, including precision painting, to hand-specify where particles will emit; and Shape Plus, for a new selection of 2D and 3D shapes. PFlowAdvanced also offers a wide range of utilities and grouping operators.
- Easily transfer 3D model data between 3ds Max Design and Autodesk Mudbox software as well as other third-party 3D digital sculpting applications with improved OBJ plug-in performance and expanded support for the OBJ file format. Now you can see if your OBJ files contain texture coordinates and smoothing groups; you also get options for triangulating polygons on import, choosing how normals are imported, and saving presets for normal and polygon import for future use.
- Add a new level of professionalism to your presentations by incorporating musical scores, ambient sound, and narration with the new ProSound multitrack audio system. Add up to 100 audio tracks and animate the volume of each track. The technology supports both PCM and compressed audio in AVI and WAV format with up to six output channels.
- Work more efficiently with expanded multiprocessor support. Mesh display processing algorithms and analytical calculations performed by the new xView mesh analyser have been multithreaded for increased productivity. Combined with the many GPU optimisations in previous 3ds Max Design software versions, users will benefit from a more responsive viewport experience.
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional (SP2 or higher) (32-bit version)
- Windows XP Professional x64 (64-bit version)
- Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- DirectX 9.0c* (required) Some features of 3ds Max Design are only enabled when used with graphics hardware that supports Shader Model 3.0 (Pixel Shader and Vertex Shader 3.0). Check with your manufacturer to determine if your hardware supports Shader Model 3.0.
- OpenGL (optional)
- Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP or higher processor (32-bit version)
- Intel EM64T, AMD Athlon 64 or higher, AMD Opteron processor (64-bit version)
- 512 MB RAM; 1 GB recommended (32-bit version)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) (64-bit version)
- 500 MB swap space (2 GB recommended)
- Hardware-accelerated OpenGL and Direct3D supported
- Windows–compliant pointing device (optimised for Microsoft IntelliMouse)
- DVD-ROM drive
Официальный сайт | Home Page
512.93 Mb (Лекарство в комплекте)
Добавлено 3% на восстановление
Vip-file, Sms4file, FileMashine, Depositfiles, Rapidshare